Saturday, July 18, 2009

Today

It was hot today! I am so thankful that we put in a/c a few years ago. I went to the Curbside Cafe in Vista today (note to Bubba and Barnacle Butt - try it soon!) and met the ladies from our Growth Group for our monthly breakfast. I volunteered to organize the August breakfast - anyone have a good place to suggest? Then went with the family to North County Fair and visited Nordstrom for their fall sale. Saw Sue Callahan (shout out to Mrs. C!) and Kelle, which was fun. Carrie bought cowboy boots, which she is very likely two-stepping in as I write this tonight, plus some very soft leather flats. Ash bought new jeans, a green Juicy sweat outfit, and a coat. The girls also saw Robin, but I never got to see her. I sort of wish I had bought this lovely eggplant colored purse there . . . hmmm, may have to go back! (See Bubba and Barnacle Butt's Breakfast Blog on the left of this page!)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I was two-stepping in my new boots when you wrote this, or maybe line dancing. I was only able to two step twice - need more guy friends who dance, I guess. :) My feet are a bit mad at me today...