Monday, July 27, 2009

A Chugga Chugga

I moved my car at lunch today, then ate lunch as Ashton calls it, "a la vehicle." When I turned the key to roll up the windows to go back into work, there was the distinct sound of dysfunction. Arrrrrggggghhhh! Sam the tow guy came via AAA and then I was able to drive the car to TNT for a new battery and the oil change that I was going to get on Wednesday anyway. Little blue Highlander must have wanted to go earlier than I had planned. Oh well! Dan drove behind me in case I stalled out on the freeway, then we drove home and got into our workout clothes and hit the gym early. Ashley was most surprised. The truth is that riding the recumbent bike is helping my knee feel better. Here I have avoided exercise thinking I would blow it out and it is actually helping. Yeah, I know - I learn late.

Shhhhh, I just read who Jillian picked on the Bachelorette via AOL news. I just can't not know, ya know? Now, should I confess to Dan now or pretend I don't have a clue?!? We are scheduled to watch it together shortly. Oh, well - we still have Big Brother this summer. I never could read mysteries - I always read the last chapter before it was time and then never finished reading it!

No comments: