Friday, July 3, 2009

It's July!


I'm up early today with lots to do. First, have to change my porch decor to celebrate July 4th. Then, there is sewing on Peggy's chair thingy to hold her remotes - learning how to cover cording right now - then grocery list to make, grocery shopping, getting ready for Stanley Steamer to arrive at 1 p.m., and, the best part - lunch with Nancy, Joyce and Gail! That's why I am up EARLY so I can get my chores done and then have some fun. Oh, and I think the dog tossed her cookies in the hall ON THE CARPET. So glad Stanley hasn't been here yet. Tomorrow is Peggy's birthday party up at Connie's, so we are driving up to Cypress and taking food as well. My mom's birthday is also July 4th - but she'll be celebrating in Texas with style in her new house with her new TX friends. Happy birthday, Mom and Peggy!

No comments: