Friday, July 17, 2009

Sleepy Time Thoughts

It's Friday. I am ready to hit the hay, but taking a moment to reflect on my week. I only worked three days since family was in town and I took off Monday/Tuesday. It was really hard to make it through the three days! I wanted to be home and enjoying myself - not at work. But, isn't that what most people who are headed to work are thinking, too? I was busy, which was good. Tonight, Dan made his traditional Friday Nite Pizza and then we watched two episodes of Big Brother that we had taped. I'm not into conflict and this BB group is spending a lot of time yelling at each other and telling each other off. I'm not even sure I like any of them. My name is Jan and I'm addicted to reality TV. Well, just the Bachelorette and Big Brother. See it could be much worse. What I am really feeling is that I'd like to watch less TV and spend some time being quiet before God. I am definitely going to work on that this next week. Tomorrow morning is breakfast with my Growth Group ladies at Vista's Curbside Cafe. I've never been there, so am looking forward to it! Except for the part about how I had to set my alarm on a Saturday morning . . .

No comments: