Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday PM

Today I felt like breaking up the Sunday routine, so Ashley and I went to tea in San Clemente at the Posh Peasant. It was lovely, but lots to eat and we brought home our desserts. Ash said she liked the scones better at "Ticky Boo" in Fallbrook - we'll have to go back and check! We hit Joanne's with coupons and bought white and lime green "minky" to make pillows for Miss Ashley like the ones Nancy bought at Costco only Ashley's colors for her dorm bedding. Believe me, the ones at Costco were a steal - even with my Joanne's coupons! But, she'll love them. Then, we went grocery shopping, home, did Encore at church, then caught up with the Heltons at Islands to hear about their trip to Oregon to visit Greg. Nancy visited a LOT of quilt stores there; you go, girl! (A special shout out to Scott who is becoming quite the good "quilter husband" - others are currently in training.) Now on to sit with Dan and watch tonight's episode of Big Brother. My name is Jan and I'm addicted to reality TV!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Aw, this post is why I sometimes miss living at home! Love you bunches.