Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Skating in the Park


It was so very hot today, but then I got this lovely email from Thomas Kincaid with all his fabulous paintings including this snow scene. It is New York's Central Park and that is the famous Plaza Hotel in the background. In my office at work, I have a collection of watercolors I have bought from NY street vendors on my various trips to NY and several of them have the Plaza Hotel in them. We used to have our League of Honor Dinner at that hotel and it was quite an experience. I will never forget those dinners and the fun and the angst they provided. I'm adding this to my wish list and maybe one day it can be part of my NY picture collection, too.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I ditto this picture for the wishlist! I really, really miss New York.