Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snowmen


I am making aprons with hearts and snowmen on them using two pre-printed panels that I bought several years ago. Step one in my 2009 resolution to make all my uncompleted projects. I am zig zagging the edges and they really are cute. It may be past Christmas, but with the cold weather these days, snowmen are still in. Even one of the magazines in my stack (does everyone have a magazine stack or is it just me?) has a whole feature about how to make various themed snowmen. There is even one you can fashion to recline in a lawn chair and give a frosty drink with a little umbrella in it! So, what is it about snowmen? Maybe it's their coal black eyes? Or, maybe as a "woman of a certain age," an icy cool guy is just what I'm searching for when those dreaded hot flashes occur.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have magazines in a stack...three in the closet and one on the floor next to my desk. Wow, I must be your daughter!