Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hump Day


Happy Wednesday! I was just thinking that I only have two more days to work this week and then off for the weekend. I sure got used to those two four-day weekends for Christmas and New Years. Lots to do at work and at home, so the days are flying by. Need to send my thank you cards and want to keep sewing. Check out the link to the left for Bunny Hill Designs - this morning I got my first e-newsletter from Anne Sutton, the designer, and she is sending out FREE Mystery Blocks of the Month for 2009. So every month you can get the next one and by Christmas, you'll have a quilt top constructed. It is mostly applique and called "A Tisket, A Tasket" - check it out! Very cute. The January block has a snowman in a basket and I do love my snowmen.

No comments: