Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lazy Weekend

Took a little time off yesterday afternoon to have lunch with Joyce, then we met Nancy to visit the Quilt in a Day store. Their classes were 1/2 off yesterday, but we ended up signing up for a free class. It will be a log cabin class and I am really looking foward to it. I found new Moda fabric that I love and will use that for my lob cabin lessons. I have a log cabin quilt pattern that I want to make for my sister in law, I pulled her name for Christmas 09, so this way I can learn and then make hers. Seeing all the quilts at Quilt in a Day is very inspiring. I came away with new resolutions to finish all my projects! Hmmmm, just put the directions for how to make a headboard on hubby's table - wonder if we could work together on this project? Maybe I should have waited until after he's had his coffee . . . Situation normal: too many things planned and not enough time. But, it is only January and all of 2009 is ahead; I have optimism and isn't that really all you need?

No comments: