Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

We began the day with surprising Dan with a new grind and brew coffee maker. He was delighted. Then, the girls and I made pancakes for breakfast. Yesterday we were up at Dan's mom's house, sifting through garage sale items and preparing as it will be next Saturday. Carrie found Peggy's wedding cake topper and loved it and declared she will put it on top of her wedding cake! It was full day, but we made it back in time to sneak into video cafe and catch Pastor Larry's act. Very good message. Last night Carrie spent an hour or more with me trying to get my Kindle to work with my iPhone. I was able to download a book onto my iPhone, but it won't transfer over to my Kindle and it is supposed to do that. Maybe I can work with it some more this week. Time to go get ready for bed . . . work will be calling very early tomorrow. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I do love that wedding topper!