Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wow . . .

A Saturday with no appointments and nowhere to be - that only comes once in a blue moon in my life lately. Oh, I do need to shop for Mother's Day gifts and there is always laundry to do and groceries to buy. Dan still in pain from his torn hamstring, but isn't the type to stay down for long. Ash drove up to spend the night with Carrie last night and I can't wait to hear about their trip to Montana's to country dance. They've been plotting to do this once Ash was 21 for months now. So, it is quiet and that is very OK with me. Met Nancy and Joyce last night for dinner and got caught up. We haven't seen each other in weeks, so good to spend time with them. Maybe I can sew a bit, too. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love that you mentioned Montana's in a post! And, I love you. Bunches.