Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tuesday Evening

Made a new recipe with chicken and capers for dinner tonight plus fresh broccoli and brown rice. Work going well as I have a complete staff suddenly - six! I can actually do a few projects that I have on my list and work in my office a bit, which is very welcome change. An old friend found me on Facebook and I couldn't be more excited - it's been probably 20 years since we saw each other! Our kids don't think moms belong on Facebook, but our demographic is really getting into this social networking thing of late. Just finished my Growth Group homework - Christian brain cramps is the topic. You just gotta love North Coast Church for this stuff. I'm going to add their web site to my blog in case anyone wants to hear some of their great messages. I'm off the computer now as Ashley is sitting here waiting for me to let her have it!

No comments: