Saturday, May 30, 2009

Garage O Plants










Pigs must be flying somewhere because we are going to plant the front hill that's been bare for nigh on to three years. Now THAT'S embarrassing. I don't know where the time has gone. So, I worked out a plan, we ordered 200 plants and today they were delivered and placed in the garage. Yellows and pinks and purples, OH MY! It is going to be lovely. Tomorrow Lionel comes with his team to plant them and apparently I have to be up and at it early to direct them. It will be worth it.

I sewed the binding on my Christmas strip quilt that sister Sue quilted for me. Now I need to tack it down. This is my year to finish quilts and I'm not moving on to another one until I finish this one. Jeffie is quilting my log cabin quilt with pink thread and hearts (my fav). Can't wait to get it back.

No comments: