Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, I couldn't log in to update my blog until Carrie explained how to do it. Hmmm, good thing my kids are smarter than me. We had a great time in Texas and the wedding was beautiful. Will add some pictures as soon as I can. I loved Natalie's dress and her pink shoes. Little great-niece, Ainsley, was so adorable and sweet. We all had a great time holding her and staring at her. Wish we lived closer to watch her grow up. She's coming to CA in July, so will count the days until we can see her again. Dan's mom broke her hip and had surgery this week. She is in a convalescent hospital and not too much of a happy camper, but hopefully she can get out soon. Those places are so dismal. Now on to another week of crazy work. Make it a great week.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm glad I could help with your blog. Now I need to write one! Too bad I need to do homework first. :(