Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hitting the Wall


I am zonked and it is only 7:55 p.m. according to Miss Ashley from her room. I am going to bed right after I post this. My heart hasn't been hurting, which is good. And, am seeing my dr. tomorrow just to be sure. Two EKGs in an envelope in my purse to show her. Check out Anne Sutton's web site for Bunny Hill Designs (click at left) to see her new fabric line. It has several fabrics in it with BUNNIES! I want it! I came across an interesting pattern made with nine fat quarters, so may order nine of the fabrics and make that quilt! It is red and brown, though, which aren't my fav colors, but did I mention it had BUNNIES in it???? Gotta love that. Sister Sue sent me the templates for the March "Tisket a Tasket" block of the month and I am ever so grateful. It links us together somehow and I like that. We made chicken lettuce wraps for dinner. Tomorrow am seeing an old friend, Susan, for dinner. Just started "Tess of the D'Urbervilles" by Thomas Hardy and it is quite good. Thank you, Carrie. She has been supplying me with books of late. Sleep tight, ya'll.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You are very welcome. What are English grads for, right? Please pass on when finished. :)