Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ah, The Weekend

The gift that comes at the end of every busy, exasperating, frustrating, overwhelming work week is a weekend. I finished my Friday, missing three people and trying to keep up with the work flow, by working until 5:30. Then, I walked out of my office and immediately set off the building alarm. Didn't they know I was still in there?!?!? Guess not. Note to self: don't work late on Friday nights. THAT was embarassing. But, since then have been having some fun. Amy is in town visiting from Chicago for her birthday, Carrie came home to see her, we are celebrating Carrie's birthday today with lunch out. Ash and I went to Robin the wonder girl and have fresh cuts and more of those natural blonde highlights. We found clothes for both girls for the big Texas wedding coming up next weekend. So, short week this week and on to TX for some down-home kind of fun with family. All best wishes to Natalie and Josh as they are married on Saturday.

No comments: