Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF




It's Friday; thank heaven I made it through the week. It was tough work-wise, but the days flew by and I am thankful for that. I learn more and become more confident every day. One thing I know for sure: I do enjoy helping the clients and providing "superior customer service." It is truly rewarding. Tonight is the night of the big dinner/dance/auction in Tucson. I have been there this night for the past six years and it just feels weird not to be a part of it. I hope everything went well and that it was a big success. Amanda wasn't there this year either, so that helped as she was my buddy walking the show and having the celebratory drink and dancing when all the hard part was over. I am looking forward to hearing all about it on Monday. Tomorrow is breakfast with my new Growth Group lady friends, then I pick up Nancy and we are going to Quilt in a Day to buy fabric for our log cabin quilt class coming up later this month. I am getting the new Moda line with pretty fabrics named after Jane Austin characters. Joyce is in Tucson, so we will miss her as she is always up for a fabric jaunt. And, a big woo-hoo to Anne Sutton for the February mystery "Tisket a Taskit" quilt block for 2009. I spoke with Sue and she is going to make it and send me her patterns; now that is a good sister! (Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters!!!)

No comments: