Monday, February 16, 2009

Presidents Day

Ah, how lovely it is to have a three-day weekend. Been running around like a mad woman for two days and decided to take it very easy today. Am going to work on my Feb. block of Tisket a Tasket plus pick out my lights and darks for my log cabin quilt. Our class is next Saturday and I want to be ready! Am sending a recipe for Natalie's bridal shower next weekend; so sad I don't live in TX and can't be part of all the festivities. But, we will be there soon for the big event. Carrie is back in Azusa; she had to work today - she was off on Friday. Ashley is out shopping with Christopher. Dan is dozing on the couch. That's OK; he fixed the heater today, so he can do anything he wants the rest of his day off, too. He and Scott went to breakfast at the Broken Yolk this morning. I finished the PBS version of "Jane Eyre" this morning. Thank you, Ilise, for loaning it to us. It was amazing; kudos to PBS for their remakes of some of our Jane Austin faves. Happy Presidents Day to all!

No comments: