Saturday, February 28, 2009

Quietly, Quietly

Both kids are gone this weekend and, boy, is it quiet here. Dan and I are finding our way; we went to church, ran errands, etc. and were fine. But, it sure is quiet! Carrie's 23rd birthday is tomorrow and she is spending it with her roomies and having fun. Ashley is with her BF and they had a fun day shopping in Pasadena, visiting his family who live very near Carrie, seeing his new hotel and new room and having dinner here locally at their favorite restaurant. I am working on my log cabin quilt. Pastor Larry gave a great message tonight on worry. I learned a lot and will focus less on worry going forward. And guilt! No more guilt! Those who know me know I am frequently "packed for a guilt trip." Hmmm . . .

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I think I need to listen to the sermon, seeing as I am also usually "packed for a guilt trip"... It was very strange not to be with you on my actual birthday, but at least I got to hug you on my birthday weekend (Friday)!