Friday, December 4, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I have not been blogging of late and you know why? Because every night I am either talking with my new sister or emailing her back and forth - sort of like texting except we have more room for words! That and the fact that I am short three people at work and working like a crazy woman. I have learned a lot though and have bonded in a new way with my people, so that is always good. I actually had one caller tell me that the way I answered the phone was the best he had ever heard. (No, that wasn't Dan!!!) Anyway, it gave me courage to go on at least. I do like helping the people, so that is good. Tomorrow is Christmas tea with Nancy and Joyce at the Grand Del Mar. Can't wait!

3 comments:

kathryn49 said...

Talking rather than blogging is fun! I am sorry I am keeping you from your usuals but I must say, i thoroughly enjoy chatting with you! I have never had a sister to do that with! I think a few of my friends have wondered if i have fallen off a cliff, but they understand! Now, is we only lived next door to each other...

Jan said...

My dear sister, just for the record - I would much rather be talking with you!!! We have so much to catch up on!!!!!!

Carrie said...

Yes, Kathy, I can promise you that Mom loves talking to you and would much rather be doing that than blogging! :)

Mom, I love you.