Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Latest

It's been a quiet weekend - I ended up feeling poorly yesterday and we didn't go to visit Dan's mom or have dinner with Don & Tracy. So frustrating; I have had yesterday planned for about four weeks. We'll have to reschedule with everyone. This morning Bubba and Barnacle Butt went to breakfast, so I was up early and cutting fabrics to complete my applique quilt. Was watching "When Harry Met Sally," which is always good for a laugh or two. Then, Bubba and I went to two grocery stores and now home for the day. We'll BBQ tonight. Ash is off for the day with Chris, who just returned from his vacation in Sweden. He's understandably jet-lagged, but had a great time there. We'll stay inside and try to keep cool. Summer is almost over! Bought two autumn wreaths at Joanne's (there was a two-fer); one is for Peggy's door and the other is on my front door already.

No comments: