Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday!


Wow, I am home alone for a few hours this evening! This is something that seldom happens. Ash is up at Carrie's for the weekend and Bubba is with Barnacle Butt in Escondido for dinner and to see the classic cars they have on Friday nights. All day at work, I kept thinking of all the stuff I could do by myself at home tonight. But, on a Friday night, all I can muster is doing some laundry and holding the remote. I rented "New in Town" and am in the middle of it now - it's OK, but so cute the way they talk in Minnesota. I work with a gal from there and they sound exactly like her! (Though I don't think I would tell her that.) Anyway, I'll be glad when the family returns soon. Lucy and I don't like it too quiet around here.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

A perfect Friday night alone is pasta and a movie - like mother like daughter!