Monday, November 10, 2008

Missing (other) notes

So I got a Blackberry in my new position and gave up my old Palm Pilot/iPAQ. I'd been having problems getting all my notes on the iPAQ and then they all disappeared. I find myself trying to remember everything I had in the notes and it was a lot. I had Christmas lists of what we gave, received and wrote thank yous for going back seven years! Pat's brown rice recipe is now gone as well as Linda's microwave salmon. An old reading list of chick lit that Amanda stood in Barnes and Noble once and wrote down all the titles they had displayed on a chick lit table: gone. (OK, so I am over chick lit now, but it WAS an impressive list.) My personal mission statement: gone. (Well, maybe it was time to redo that one anyway!) The name of my foundation color with Clinique: gone. There was so much more, but maybe I should just look at this as an opportunity to clean up and move on with life. Maybe there's a better color foundation for me. Maybe I can start thinking out of the box for my holiday shopping. Maybe, maybe, maybe - the possibilities are endless!

No comments: