Friday, November 7, 2008

Early Friday

It's not yet 6 a.m., but am gearing up for a busy Friday. It is cold this morning! Yet, by noon it will be 80 degrees. That's how we slide into winter: heavy coat on the drive to work, pull off layers for lunch, pile it on again for evening. Today I have lunch with Bev, one of my old co-workers, to catch up on everyone in Advancement, then tonight it is to Nancy's for Matthew's first birthday celebration with the family. He came to trick and treat last Friday and was so cute dressed as a little blue dinosaur. Anyway, I think that what he was! Thank you Chrissie and Josh for including us on the dino tour. We loved seeing you. My mom is in Hawaii, but sick and not doing much. She's headed to the dr. again today. Hope she can enjoy the beach at some point before they head home Sunday. I'm learning how to work my Blackberry and last night Ashley loaded a Christmas tune to be my ringer. We can't wait for Christmas!!! Am listening to Josh Groban's Christmas CD in my car already. It's beginning to look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: