Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Sunday

Gosh, can't believe the weekend is over already - have you been watching the Olympics? Can't get enough of that Michael Phelps! He has been lots of fun to watch and when his mom cries, so do I . Did I mention that empathy is one of my top five strengths? Ash is on vacation in Texas with Aunt Sue and family, Carrie came home for the weekend. She and I saw the movie "Henry Poole Was Here" today and I highly recommend it. Take Kleenx unless you don't have empathy as one of YOUR top strengths! (smile) It was taco salad for dinner; it's just too hot to cook or even BBQ. I saw the first leaves changing color - fall is coming! I can't wait. Bought two fall-themed candles this weekend. Our Linens N Things store is going out of business, so got a few items on a good sale there. I'll miss that store - it was so close and had so much. Now, on to watch "Big Brother" - our favorite summer treat. Take time to treat yourself this week! And, a shout out to sister Karen (still quiltless) who begins her 34th year of teaching tomorrow. Go, Karen! Thank a teacher if you can read this!!! Hurry home, Ashley.

No comments: