Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting My Blog On

I am having trouble "getting my blog on" this week; hence - no postings for a while. We helped Peggy get more settled in her new digs on Saturday and spent some time at her house seeing if there was anything we wanted before her estate sale. We brought home Peggy & Russ' 30th anniversary plate - seemed perfect since we just celebrated our 30th as well. Dan tripped and pulled his hamstring on Sunday, so he's been laid up ever since. Five to six weeks recovery! Poor guy. The good thing is that he had already planted a bunch of very pretty spring flowers - he and Scott found double impatiens after their monthly breakfast date, which are my favorite for summer planting. Ash got some positive news about her application to Cal Poly Pomona - they goofed up recording her latest transcript and will review her case again and she will hear in three weeks if she got in for fall. Please, God, let them accept her for fall.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Even though you think this post is mundane, I love it because it is about the family and I miss you all. I miss the mundane, everyday things. That is why I love to read your blog. You are a great writer and always make every post sound delightful and honest, even when it is probably messy and confusing. It just screams "family" to me, and I miss family.