Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Missin' TX, Ya'll

So I am missing all the fun we had in Texas . . . anyone else feeling the same?  Such a sense of community, family, never being alone, little Miss Ainsley Fluff, laugher, discussion, sharing, revealing, learning, and all in all reveling in being part of a big family that doesn't see each other often.  Perhaps that is why we always have such fun - we don't spend too much time with each other?  I am amazed that I didn't buy any quilt fabric, but was making a real effort not to do so.  I have to finish my projects that I have already purchased.  But, that said, has anyone noticed that all the new Christmas fabric is out now?  Oh, how I love Christmas in July!  Does Ashley have the Christmas countdown on her iPhone for 2010 yet?!?  I bet she does.  Love to all!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am sure A has the Christmas countdown on her iPhone. :) You and Ash both seem to be missing Texas today.

Karen said...

Wasn't that fun? I miss the extended family also. Another time?

Karen said...

Ditto.