Friday, September 19, 2008

A Prayer Answered

Praise God for answered prayer! I was offered a new position at work and I truly regard it as a miracle. My new title is Manager of Carlsbad Customer Services and I have moved into the lab. It is like a whole new job - so different there. I am learning a new software system and it is fascinating. I love factories and the lab is truly a factory. How appropos that this jewelry lover now works amongst jewels galore. But, you have to go through four locked doors to get to my new office. I am closing out things in my old office and moved all the boxes but one this afternoon. Monday I'll unpack and move into the new place, but still work two hours at the end of my day back at the old job. I am finalizing the "transfer of knowledge" to four other people there. It feels right to move on. Thank you God.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I am so proud of you and your new job! It is all very exciting!