Sunday, July 27, 2008

Great time had by all!

My sister, Sue, and my mom visited this weekend. We had such a great time. They live in Texas and I don't see them much, so the days we had together were precious. Got caught in the traffic on the 5 S due to the accident on Thursday, but we stalled around in the OC and visited a couple of quilt shops and then had tea and scones in San Juan Capistrano. I ended up giving Karen's quilt pieces back to Sue. I was hoping we'd have time to work on them on Friday, but we were just too busy. A huge relief and the dark cloud has passed. Am looking forward to working on a quilt that is at my beginner + 1 level again. Sorry Karen! I cut out the pieces at least. Bought a toile holiday print for a Christmas quilt plus a pattern to make up the charm pack that Sue and I bought last year to do a "sister challenge." So much fabric, so little time!

No comments: